Full remote support to all users and systems maintenance
At Central Systems Alliance, we provide support for all ad-hoc, day-to-day queries from all of our clients. This involves a wide variety of services including handling issues with printers not printing, mapped drives not being accessible, problems with Microsoft Office, and email issues, among others.
There are a number of reasons why our clients have chosen us. First of all, our response turnaround time is between just five and ten minutes from when the call is logged, meaning that issues are rectified quickly. Further, there are no limits as to how many calls may be logged per month to the call centre. This means that, if you have a problem, you can count on us to help. In addition, we are able handle all scheduled maintenance on machines remotely so that work is disrupted as little as possible. Moreover, we inspect network problems, monitor all servers daily, maintain server updates, and monitor network performance to ensure that workflows operate optimally. Additionally, we also monitor daily backups to ensure up-to-date data is retained, should there be a loss of data from the live system, and a report is provided on these backups daily. Finally, we monitor virus activity in the network so that all users and systems remain safe.
Cloud & hosting services
Central Systems Alliance excitedly presents online backups - the next generation in secure, off-site data storage applications. This state-of-the-art technology not only gives our users peace of mind, but it is also the safest, most reliable way of securing data.
WHY YOU NEED ONLINE BACKUP
- Protect your critical data against unforeseen loss by using an off-site, secure facility
- Completely automated interface with no user intervention eliminates human error.
- Central Systems Alliance's backup uses the latest compression and encryption technology.
- Users can restore all, or part, of their data quickly and efficiently 24-hours a day
- Users have access to their secure backup from anywhere in the country
Full on-site technical support
Office 365 management
The comprehensive solution
- ADSL lines
- Digi-net lines
- Wireless Internet
- Shielded and Unshielded twisted pair
- Cat5 and Cat6 ethernet cabling
- Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks
- Full installation, setup, configuration and maintenance of the network
VPN over ADSL
VPN over ADSL is another quality service that we’re excited to bring to you, and it saves you time and money through the application of remote support and isolated access.
WHY YOU NEED VPNs
- You can connect to all of your branches over a broadband connection
- You’ll cut costs on hardware and software by sharing one server between all of your branches almost anywhere in the country
- There is a fixed monthly expenditure with no hidden costs
- Receive indirect cost savings such as maintenance, staff, upgrades etc.
- Receive direct costs savings by implementing remote support and maintenance
- There is a low cost of ownership
REQUIREMENTS AND INSTALLATIONS
- An ADSL line and a Central Systems Alliance account at all of your sites. We then do the system installation and set-up.
- On-site installation and configuration of new or upgraded systems
- Disaster recoveries, data protection, complete data backup system and data security
- Specialised backup contracts will be customised according to your current system and specific needs